22787Re: Looking forward to the spring anime season

    May 18, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Aereal Reis" <neo_hrtgdv@...> wrote:

      > I've seen up to episode 7 and it definitely is yuri (more yuri tan
      > Aria, anyway >.>)

      Well, I have to disagree there. I'm not seeing yuri. Sure Clarte
      admires Teresa and has obvious affection for her, but I'm seeing a
      younger older sister or daughter mother dymnamic. I definitely am not
      seeing whatever desire you. (I'm tempted to write that I've had my
      head in any number of laps without actually desiring the person, but
      it sounds really bad, even if it is true. LOL)

      but on top of that it is a very very good anime (and
      > I can only imagine how extreme the manga is just based on the fact
      > anime often tends to be less than the manga)

      And again...it's a perfectly fine anime, but not, IMHO, so OMG. The
      plot so far is, to me, incredibly predictable. I'm enjoying it
      plenty, but I'm just not seeing it as being more than the sword and
      sorceror vehicle that it is.