2275Re: Yuricon 2002 events/site/plans/notes (ok, it's long)

  • eleloi
    Dec 28, 2001
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:

      > Here's my vision - the world's first con where everyone has a chance
      > to be involved in some way - this way it's really *your* con.

      Someday... someday there will be a Western Con. And then those of us
      stuck out west can be involved. Until then... I have some doubles of
      manga. I know where to get manga (two Kinokuniya stores within 20
      miles). I'm not adverse to accidentally getting manga not on my list.
      I just have to learn to use the post office.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic