22673Re: [Yuricon] ANN 'Aoi Hana' review

  • Iain Brown
    May 2 2:52 PM
      Erica Friedman wrote:

      > >"If you do not love Aoi Hana, you do not love yuri, period. Simple as
      > >that. This schoolgirl story is the best of its genre, so subtle and
      > >poignant that it makes stuff like MariMite and Strawberry Panic! look
      > >like trashy dime-store romance by comparison.
      >
      > Clearly they only know of Marimite from the anime. :-)

      Even so, any review that a) claims Marimite is a dime-store romance
      (even by comparison) and b) lumps Marimite and Strawberry Panic together
      isn't one I'd take seriously.

      --
      A fearless squirrel chittered a margarita, while I was incensed.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic