22656Re: [Yuricon] Afterellen.com interview with the founder of Yuricon

  • Iain Brown
    May 1, 2007
      atheniag wrote:

      > I'll be honest, I'm not going to read it. It only makes me sad to see
      > how I've been misquoted and taken out of context. But yay Yuricon!
      >
      > If you do read it, and it's bad, please don't let me know. LOL DO feel
      > free to write in the comments how wonderful Yuricon events are (hint,
      > hint, 2007) and how great the ML is and how wonderful ALC manga is and
      > how you couldn't live without it. lol

      Misquoted or not, it's a well-written article that (IMO) presents you
      and Yuricon in a very positive light. I don't see anything "bad" about it.

      --
      A fearless squirrel chittered a margarita, while I was incensed.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic