22654Re: [Yuricon] Re: Bee Train Attempts Subtlety

  • Adam Jones
    May 1, 2007
      On 01-May-2007 12:38 -0000, atheniag wrote:
      > And I quite like Ellis' autistic alien act. ;-) It suits her.

      I loved the fork gag - a cute joke and a shout-out rolled into one.

      > I don't think we'll be getting any yuri love-love from thosee too, not
      > unless Ellis changes personality.

      True. Then again, given how spaced-out she seems to be at present,
      it'd seem like exploitation bordering on molestation to pair Ellis with
      anyone. Except the lizard.

      > But there's always Jody "Blue Eyes" Hayward and well, hell, anyone. :-)

      Of course, every single doujinshi published about this show will,
      instead, feature Lilio in any number of disturbing circumstances.

      Ms Hayward is clearly aiming for the "Miss Exposition 2007" prize. But
      hey, maybe Nadie considers narration to be a turn-on. We can but hope.
      .oO("And if cheese were a kite could you fly it?" )