22388Re: Kedamono Damono

  • Eric
    Mar 18 1:34 PM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring"
      <endlessdreamer13@...> wrote:

      > I found small article in Newtype for a manga called Kedamono
      Damono.

      > "Konatsu is the manager of the boys' basketball team, and has a
      crush on her senpai, who oversees the team - and is a real jerk. But
      as Konatsu confides in Haruki, their relationship begins to grow
      closer. The only problem? Haruki is a boy by day... and a really
      pervy girl by night!"

      > So, I got a copy of it the other day. I read through it and it
      wasn't bad. It has lots of potential. So far, Konatsu's mostly done
      romantic things with the girl version, though she keeps wanting to
      know how the boy version of Haruki feels.

      > This part though really made it interesting. [insert spoiler
      warning]

      > (highlight to read)
      > At one point Konatsu cries to girl Haruki that none of it makes
      sense to her because she is a lot more attracted to the girl version
      than the guy version.

      > [end spoiler warning]
      >
      > So the story has potential to be really good. Whether or not it
      uses that potential, I don't know. I hope it does.

      It gets just as interesting and kind of funny when Konatsu
      discovers that Haruki's siblings share his gender-bending condition.
      I think 'Kedamono Damono' is on par with 'Kashimashi' in terms of a
      creative storyline, although more mature.--Pachy_Boy
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic