21864Re: [Yuricon] Re: Lesbian managa artist gets Prism Comics Grant

  • Shane
    Dec 8, 2006
      I read this web comic and it really is cute. Kinda angsty but cute.  It also has a gay male couple that's friends with the female main characters. my gf is gonnabe so happy about this since she loves the webcomic.

      Jo Wagner <senbei@...> wrote:
      That's really too bad that the grant money will only allow her to sell 500 copies in her first printing.  Would that create enough revenue for this PRISM publisher to afford another printing?

      On 12/8/06, kassiehamel <kassiehamel@ yahoo.ca> wrote:
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups .com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@ ...> wrote:
      Yu+Me looks really cute! I think it would be a great series to get!

      "Pray that when you arise from the darkness it will not be as a revengeful horsemen of the apocalypse, but as an avenging angel..." ~The Old Abbey, La Comte de Monte Cristo

      Do You Yahoo!?