21861Re: [Yuricon] Lesbian managa artist gets Prism Comics Grant

  • Sethite Set
    Dec 8, 2006
      Hi
      Everything is ok, but this "manga" word....For me it doesn't look like manga, but it isn't most important. More important is should we called manga comics draw by non-japanaesse author? Manga is "comics" in Japan, anyway.
      regards
      Sethite

      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      After Ellen conduscted an interview with Megan Gedris, who received a
      $1K grant from GLBT Comics foundation PRISM on her new leasbian manga,
      "Yu and Me":

      http://www.afterellen.com/Print/2006/12/yume.html

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings: