21853RE: [Yuricon] kashimashi oav

    Dec 6, 2006
      >From: "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...>
      >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [Yuricon] kashimashi oav
      >Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:27:06 -0600
      >
      >I saw it. It seemed to make sense, of a sort. But it fit the first twelve
      >episodes kinda like the thirteenth episode of "Onegai Teacher" fit the
      >first
      >twelve. It fixed some of the faults of the earlier episodes, but jumped
      >outside the frame in doing so. This could be good or bad, depending on what
      >you want / expect.

      I saw the first 12 as being the right choice for the wrongest reason
      possible and the thirteenth episode as being the wrong choice for the right
      reason.

      I still wait for the 14th episode, (or the final chapter of the manga, in
      which it still could be plausible if they had any actual intention of
      *spoiler*ing *spoiler) in which Tomari and Yasuna get together. :-)

      age, and price. Try it!