21845Re: [Yuricon] MariMite Sub?

  • Erin Subramanian
    Dec 5, 2006
      Alana Block wrote:

      >Hello all,
      >I apologize if this has already been asked (or answered for that
      >matter). I'm rather new to this "Yahoo Groups" thing, and it's
      >somewhat confusing sorting through the loads of e-mails in my inbox,
      >but I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a group that intends on
      >subbing the new MariMite OVA?

      Ayu, the group that did the second season, mentioned on their website
      back in January that they were planning to sub the OVA when it came out.
      However, I suppose it's possible their plans have changed... I'd keep an
      eye on this thread: http://www.ayu-anime.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71
      If Ayu decides not to do it, I'm sure someone else will.

      Erin
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic