21842MariMite Sub?

  • Alana Block
    Dec 4, 2006
      Hello all,
      I apologize if this has already been asked (or answered for that
      matter). I'm rather new to this "Yahoo Groups" thing, and it's
      somewhat confusing sorting through the loads of e-mails in my inbox,
      but I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a group that intends on
      subbing the new MariMite OVA?

      Also, if there aren't any plans for it as of yet, but if people are
      willing to get together and make a project of it, I'd be happy to help
      out in any way I can (in any manor other than translating >_<). Feel
      free to contact me.

      -Alana B.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic