21837[Yuricon] Re: call for submissions

  • Anna Haapaniemi
    Dec 3, 2006
      [Yuricon] Re: call for submissions
      Okej, then I have a question too!

      Can you submit even though you are under eighteen? If not, I will turn eighteen in June. Is there any point for me to submit?

      Yours,
      Anna

      There is no deadline at this time, but if I'm close to closing the
      anthology to further subs I'll put up a note on the website. And
      yes, I'd love for people to spread the word about Tangle. I'm really
      interested in trying to put out a book that's slanted toward the fun,
      romantic, adventurous side of Sf/F, which is why I'm actively
      soliciting work from the yuri/yaoi communities.

      Cheers,

      Nikki

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic