21716Yuri Monogatari 4 is in!

    Nov 7, 2006
      Hi all -

      "Yuri Monogatari 4" is here and it looks great! I'm not just saying
      that. It really does. :-)

      I'm leaving the pre-order up one more day for y'all to get the
      discount, but tomorrow the price goes up.

      Please, please, if you love yuri and want to support it, get youself
      a copy of YM4 or any of the 100% yuri books from ALC!

      YM4 and all the ALC books can be found on the Yuricon Shop:
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#ALC

      YM4 will be available for order in comic and hobby shops through the
      January Previews magazine and in the bookstores in spring.

      Get "More Rica 'tte Kanji!?", "Ichigo-Hime", "Model", "Cog",
      "Happiness", "Playing House" and more in Yuri Monogatari 4!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic