21685RE: [Yuricon] Re: KnM and Family Complex - Oh my

    Nov 1, 2006
      >From: code�na nik�lika <codnik@...>
      >To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: KnM and Family Complex - Oh my
      >Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:10:25 -0200

      >I hope they make Himiko and Kaon meet and fall in love. After all,
      >they're soulmates - no matter the world - and that's what soulmates do,
      >they fall in love over and over and over and.. again. (X:WP anyone?)

      Urgh. Sounds awful.LOL

      The story appears to be from the other way 'round.

      Kaon is originally an evil baddie, and because she fell in love with Himiko,
      gets converted to the good side of the Force before the story even begins.
      But, from the art I've seen, she's not happy about it. :-) She looks like
      Chikane in full sulk. The current chapter of the manga appears to be a bit
      of Kaon and Himiko's backstory.

      From the character page on the website, I glean that there is a third woman
      in this relationship too - she's got evil eyebrows, to counter Kaon's sulk.
      She and Himiko either were, are or might be lovers. I didn't pay that close
      attention...her eyebrows kept distracting me. ;-)

      Microsoft Office Live