21683Re: [Yuricon] KnM and Family Complex - Oh my

  • Shane
    Oct 31, 2006
      I enjoyed KnM too. While it's not the best out there I found it rather enjoyable and we do get a Yuri ending so  was happy and I can't wait for this next one.

      Shane

      gee pal <geepal@...> wrote:
      Heh?

      ok. let me turn on the oven for you.. :P
      kidding..kidding. ..

      I actually loved KnM. It is still my favorite anime.
      so be happy for us, please.
      I do hope there's going to be some yuri in this one.

      (http://www.yahoo. com/preview)