21253Re: Welcome to our new - and long-lost - members!

  • ingenue183
    Aug 11, 2006
      hello everyone!

      i'm lill, long time reader of okazu and new member of yuricon.
      favourite yuri couple HANDS DOWN would be sei and shimako from
      marimite - their deep, unspoken understanding of each other warms my
      heart so!

      i got into yuri, i suppose, in the hopes of finding something that
      reflects my own gay experience. it's been pretty good so far, though
      none of my girlfriends have turned into cars i can drive (utena
      movie)... yet. heh :D

      currently watching "butterfly" (HK movie) on repeat (tian yuan is
      DIVINE!), frothing at the mouth in anticipation of marimite 3 and
      working on a graphic novel with lesbian themes. reading ebine yamaji-
      san's work prompted me to create something similar (and many thanks
      to okazu/erica for the heads up!)

      that's it from me, happy yuri-ing folks!

      - lill.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic