21252Re: Welcome to our new - and long-lost - members!

  • Aereal Reis
    Aug 11 12:35 AM
      Hi! I am known as neo_hrtgdv and well, the name is the code for a
      Super NES game called "Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow", its about a duck
      that fight evil spirits.. i know its weird but the name "hrtgdv" is
      the code for the final scene ^_^

      Anywy, I got into yuri from Haruka and Michiru, my sister and I both
      liked anime so we sometimes watched Sailor Moon together, and it was
      when I first met yuri, I was very young at that time. a few years
      later I wrote a story about two girls that fell in love, I didn't know
      the word "yuri" or even the full meaning of the word "lesbian" beyond:
      "a girl who has girlfriend"; but I liked the story a lot and of course
      the girls, it was only until I saw the movie of Utena that I really
      got into yuri, by searching in the interneta bout it I got to wiki,
      and wiki led me to yuri and shoujo ai, and then I got to the page "el
      rincon del lirio" which is made by Laurasama (which in my opinion, is
      one of the greatest yuri personalities in spanish speaking zones) and
      got to know much more about the yuri and was in that page where I
      found a link to the yuricon, and later found Erica's blog wich I like
      a lot.

      So yes, hi and nice to meet you all ^_^

      neo_hrtgdv