21251RE: [Yuricon] Welcome to our new - and long-lost - members!

  • Jekaterina Gudkova
    Aug 11, 2006
      Hello.

      I've been something of a lurker most of the time, but here goes :).
      My name is Kat, I've been a member for a couple of years now. My favourite
      yuri couple, I suppose are Utena and Anthy, but of the movie, not so much
      the series.
      I like Simoun and Marimite and Moonlight Feathers and a lot of other yuri
      things as well, and I'm thankful that there is something like this mailing
      list to communicate with people with similar interests.

      Nice to meet you all and delurke, hope you will accept me kindly, as I'm
      somewhat shy over the net.

      Kat

      The world is a comedy to her who thinks, and a tragedy to her who feels.

      >From: "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Welcome to our new - and long-lost - members!
      >Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:40:02 -0000
      >
      >Hello all!
      >
      >We have officially passed the 1500 person mark this week, so I
      >thought it might be nice to say hello to all the folks who have
      >joined recently.
      >
      >If you're new here, please take a moment to read the FAQs for this
      >list at http://www.yuricon.org/faq.html Really. I mean it. Go *read*
      >the page.
      >
      >When you have read our rules, feel free to jump in with a short
      >intro, who your favorite yuri couple is, how you got into yuri, that
      >sort of thing. :-) I'll start:
      >
      >My name is Erica Friedman, founder and preseident of Yuricon. I got
      >into yuri through Sailor Moon and still think Haruka and Michiru are
      >the Queens of Yuri. Currently watching Simoun and Strawberry Panic,
      >and reading Kotonoha no Miko to Kotodama no Majyo to (reviewed today
      >on Okazu:http://okazu.blogspot.com).
      >
      >Before I go, I want to welcome back a long-lost friend to the list.
      >In 2003, Menagi-chan was the vice chair of Yuricon 2003 and we're
      >very, very pleased to have her back! Yay!
      >
      >So welcome to our friends, new and old - welcome to the Yuricon ML!
      >
      >Cheers,
      >
      >Erica

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic