21215Re: Simoun 18 speculation (SPOILERS!)

  • Susan Davis
    Aug 1, 2006

      > SPOILER
      >

      > SPACE
      >

      > BECAUSE
      >

      > WELL
      >

      > DUH...
      >

      > ...and when I say "foreboding", I mean "farewell, Mamiina".

      I don't think so. I think Mamiina x Rodo is the feel-good romantic
      relief, along with Wapo-chan x Morinas. Of course, that fact may make
      Mamiina even more of a knife-twist, but I'd expect them to lose an
      entire Simoun rather than just one sibylla from one.

      Hmm, so who's the doomed Simoun, then? Paraietta and Kaimu? Alti and
      Floe?

      Maximum romantic pathos points if they scrag Rodo and Morinas before
      Rodo and Mamiina even have a chance to become a pair, and Morinas and
      Wapo-chan have a chance to make up....

      --
      Susan Davis <futabachan@...>
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic