20841RE: [Yuricon] Ouran HS Host Club

  • Joy Bordador
    Jun 5, 2006
      I wouldn't be surprised if she was. I wonder why neither the creator or the animators played that up more. >_>0

      Dang you stupid BitTorrent and LimeWire always in Pending/Need More Sources mode, I still haven't gotten past episode 2! >_<000 I wanna see episode 9 already dangit!

      Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      It was pretty hysterical. I liked how they upped the absurdity of the
      Zuka-bu's rhetoric to match the utter idiocy of the Host Club's general
      nonsense.

      But I also noticed that they cut out the Host Club's concern that Haruhi
      might, perhaps, (gasp!) be a lesbian.

      <>< Proud ICTUSian <><
      Green-Minded Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic