20840Re: Ouran HS Host Club

  • Susan Davis
    Jun 5, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, rosepress@... wrote:

      > Have mercy, the 9th episode (Lobelia Girls' Academy Challenge) just
      > came out in fansubs and it was the funniest thing I have seen in
      > AGES!

      I didn't hyperventillate the way that I did for the karaoke scene in
      _Kujibiki Unbalance_, but this was awfully darned funny. It's a shame
      that the fansub didn't come out before my beloved left for Iowa.

      > homage to Utena, Marimite, and either Ranma or Slayers

      ...and Rose of Versailles. The "noblewoman's laugh" isn't exclusive
      to Ranma and Slayers, btw -- it shows up in a lot of places.

      -- Sue --
      (onna, onna, uber alles....)

      --
      Susan Davis <futabachan@...>