20817Re: [Yuricon] Re: That other yuri show

  • Chalcahuite
    Jun 1, 2006

      On Jun 1, 2006, at 4:26 PM, atheniag wrote:

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:

      On Jun 1, 2006, at 1:19 PM, Susan Davis wrote:

      In this two horse race: Shizuma/Nagisa 3:2 Amane/Hikari.
      Place your bets, cash only please. ;)

      A.C. Al differs in his opinion - given Shizuma's recent slump and
      erratic behavior (doping, perhaps?) odds favor Amane/Hikari 3:1.

      Nah, my money's on Chikaru -- she can have Lemon and Kizuna transform
      into the Ballot Counting Club, and rig the election in her favour....

      And here I was trying to offer fairly realistic odds. Oh well.

      So was I, just not odds I would take. :-)

      They're all odds I wouldn't take. ;)

      And I like the thought that
      Chikaru has something up her sleeve - it makes me happy to think just
      one character is, peraps, more than we see on the surface. Probably
      not, though.

      In this show? When did you become an optimist? ;)

      I think it's appalingly obvious that the protagonist of this story is
      the loathesome little Nagisa, so we're probably screwed. She'll win.
      Bleah.

      That's better. I agree, though I sat for a while trying to handicap this race as if I didn't know it was already a foregone conclusion.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic