20810Re: [Yuricon] Re: That other yuri show

  • Chalcahuite
    Jun 1, 2006
      On May 31, 2006, at 10:15 PM, atheniag wrote:

      If for no other reason than it's a brunette tachi and blonde neko
      couple, they definitely have the edge.

      Bets anyone? I think it would be very funny to maintain odds on the
      Etoile race.

      Vegas Vic says that Shizuma, as the sitting Etoile has the incumbent advantage. She's still popular and Nagisa is our main character. However, the Amane/Hikari tachi-neko combo polls well, and has great aesthetic appeal.
      In this two horse race: Shizuma/Nagisa 3:2 Amane/Hikari.
      Place your bets, cash only please. ;)

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic