20622Re: Round Two: Simoun vs Simoun (spoilers, yes, and many)

  • Susan Davis
    May 7, 2006

      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > >
      > > [Snip, patched with spoiler space]
      > >
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > > -
      > >
      > I notice that the synopses call the mechanic a "he." I'm sure
      > there's a reason (I have not read them all, only part of 3) but for
      > a person who visited the spring two years ago "he" has a hell of
      > female body. Eri said that her breasts would shrink and her body
      > would begin to change soon. Two years later and "he" looks awfully
      > female.

      Wapourif talks about having gone to the Spring in episode 3.
      Presumably, it takes a while for breasts to be reabsorbed (remember,
      there's no top surgery in Simulacrum; only Argentum does that), but
      "-f" at the end of a name is a definite signifier of masculinity.

      --
      Susan Davis <futabachan@...>
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic