20591RE: [Yuricon] Sailor Moon Paper Dolls

  • Jekaterina Gudkova
    May 1, 2006
      Those are the cutest!!

      :) Oh, goodness, I ususally don't squeel...

      I'd like those, but it would be far to send, so maybe, if you don't mind, I
      could just save them and print them out? And glue them to some cardboard..
      :)

      Thanx for sharing this, too bad I live too far away from anyplace where one
      can find this kind of stuff. Just ocasional manga in the stores, no other
      goodies yet in Estonia..

      Best regards,
      Kat

      The world is a comedy to her who thinks, and a tragedy to her who feels.

      >From: rosepress@...
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Sailor Moon Paper Dolls
      >Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:27:31 EDT
      >
      >Hi, folk!
      >
      >While I was in Thailand recently, I happened across several sheets of paper
      >dolls which included the Inner Senshi. (No Outer, I'm afraid.) I put scans
      >of
      >them up in the files section of the Yuricon group.
      >
      >For those who want larger versions, they are available at
      >_http://washuu.net/dolls.htm_ (http://washuu.net/dolls.htm) .
      >
      >And now that I've done that - anybody want the sheets of doll? There's a
      >lot
      >that does not quite fit with the Sailor Moon theme - I rather doubt it WAS
      >theme, the designer was just picking up images here-and-there. The sheets
      >are
      > about one foot by two, light cardboard, and the dolls are cut out (a bit
      >out of register) with some kind of stamping cutter. A few of them are
      >rather
      >loose. No charge, though if you want to send me the postage I wouldn't
      >complain.
      >
      >Best - Ellen Rose
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic