20418Re: [Yuricon] Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl End - what do we think?

  • Adam Jones
    Apr 4, 2006
      On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 00:50:02 -0000, "atheniag"
      <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      > I notice that no one has commented on the end of Kashimashi Girl
      > Meets Girl.

      I suspect that most of us are waiting on the fansubs (which have just
      hit #11).

      > Spoiler
      >

      > Space
      >

      > As
      >

      > Per
      >

      > Usual
      >

      > The part with Yasuna going more progressively blind to people as her
      > little heart shatters was annoying.

      In terms of plot-anvils I'd argue it's mildly *less* clunky than the
      manga's "Hazumu has 30 days to live" clunker. Talk about subtle...

      > It's kind of a silly plot complication in the first place that she
      > can't see guys - and I'd scoff loudly if only I personally didn't
      > have a much similar problem with all people's face myself.

      Join the club... I'm utterly hopeless with faces and names.

      > That having been whined, I liked the ending - it was something so
      > normal, that it almost seemed anticlimactic.

      A pity - I was still rooting for Tomari and Yasuna to realise Hazumu's
      a putz and run off together to form a babydyke collective. ;)

      And did anything ever happen with Ayuki? Besides getting the "She is
      like a butterfly! See? Can you see what we did?" part and hints that
      she had a thing for someone in the main triangle, she seemed to pretty
      much disappear by #10.
      .oO("You had to go and be all summerizing-chan, didn't you!" )