20195Re: writing a comic

  • stick_dragon
    Mar 6, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jekaterina Gudkova" <lightwing47@...>
      wrote:

      > I'd like to know what you have so far :)
      > The plot and the style etc..
      >
      > Pretty please?

      I would too, Andi! Please share. I'm a pre-aspiring mangaka myself,
      but all I really have right now are doodles and concepts.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "windam_2000" <windam_2000@...> wrote:

      > Original pencils were done on 11x17 paper and then inked. The pages
      > were scanned at 600 dpi. Screentones and text were added using adobe
      > photoshop.
      > If you have adobe streamline, you may want to use that to smooth your
      > lines. To make my lines look smooth, I drew big, scanned high and
      > subsampled to 720x990 pixels. This resolution isn't print quality
      > thought. If you want print quality, subsample to 300 dpi.

      And thank you for the tips, win. I've been wondering what Streamline
      is like for a while, and I know there's some free alternatives out
      there, so I might do a little research and post my findings.

      Rainy
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic