      Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:22 AM
      Subject: [Yuricon] Yokohama Kaidachi Kikou End

      For those unaware, this month's chapter of YKK (140) is the final one, after 12 years.
      The mangaka will be starting a new series in May.

      Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is filled with fast-paced action, violent death,
      and

      (cough)

      Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is very pleasant and not much happens.

      I would like to note, though, that yuri fans should be pleased.

      --SG

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.