20032Re: [Yuricon] Mai Otome 18 (Bubble, Bubble, SPOILS and Trouble)

  • Ashley O'hArrigan
    Feb 13, 2006
      From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
      Fallout from OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!111one 17 this week, focusing on the once  and
      future Queen of Windbloom.

      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *

      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *

      Mai Otome...is  no longer any good... they screwed it up completely by killing off Aoi. Chie had better do some serious ass-kicking avenging to make up for this. Of course, knowing the producers like we do, they will likely just kill off Chie as well in some horrible Aayla-Secura-sorta-way (lol star wars reference). I know we'll have some sort of retarded reset at the end, and well get our charas back safe and sound instead of... I dont know... actually *writing* a script that dont need a reset. >_>  I cried a little over Erstin, since I liked Erstin x Nina alot, but I cried more because of Aoi, and tears are stilling wanting to come out (I know Im a hopeless fangirl ^^;;).

      I know, I know, I shouldnt be disgusted and disappointed by this but I am, I cant help it. Yeah, so... way to go... >_>

      Ashley, one disgusted fan-girl...
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic