20029RE: [Yuricon] Mai Otome 18 (Bubble, Bubble, SPOILS and Trouble)

    Feb 13, 2006
      >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Mai Otome 18 (Bubble, Bubble, SPOILS and Trouble)
      >Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:32:35 -0500
      >
      >Fallout from OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!111one 17 this week, focusing on the once and
      >future Queen of Windbloom.
      >
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*

      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >*
      >

      >Note: Reset probability increases proportionately to the number of named
      >"good guy" characters that are eliminated.

      Yes, we have clearly enteres the portion of the anime where they kill off
      beloved characters rather than do anything significant.

      I realize that, in all of the many anime I have watched, I can think of less
      than 6 where dead people stayed dead. I am not worried.

      >Nagi and Smith figure out they can't use any shortcuts, thus setting up
      >the need for Mashiro, Arika and Nina to blah, blah, blah, you know the
      >drill.

      Uh-huh.

      >Oh, Haruka and your one note joke. I hope they give you something cool
      >like the Shizuru headbutt in MH.

      lol

      >Oh, Miyu, you're such a tease, with your cryptic deus ex machina and MH
      >hints, and your Vampire Hunter D garb. You make the fanboys swoon.

      Zyl has a fantastic list of Ayanami Rei clones. In fact, I think it's called
      "Attack of the Rei clones." Miyu went on that list way back in M-H. She
      hasn't come off yet, for me. When she does something significant, I'll
      notice her. Until then...

      > Miss Maria gets all Vichy France up in here.

      Miss Maria and her need for an enema is the one thing that really rings
      false for me throughout. All that woman has done is complained that the
      girls are making too much noise.... I will feel that this anime was good if
      for once she gets that pissy looks slapped off her face.

      So far, M-O, while being enjoyable overall, has done nothing that I didn't
      expect. Reset ending ahoy! The difference between this and One Piece is
      that no one *expects* One Piece to break new ground. Bzzt. You were all
      wrong again. Hah.