19973Re: [Yuricon] Mai-Otome 17 SPOILED AND ROTTEN

  • Shane
    Feb 6, 2006

      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *

      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >
      > >> Nagi had the legendary Ultimate Black Diamond,
      > >
      > > I come in to the bedroom last night and causally
      > ask the First
      > > Lady, "so,
      > > hey, Black Diamond would be...?"
      > >
      > > And she says, "Coal."
      > >
      > > And I say, "Yes. I thought so too."
      > >
      > > So Nina has the honor of being the Coal Meister.
      > Black Diamond, for
      > > pity's
      > > sake.
      >
      > Oh yeah, how about that. Iffy name, cool looking
      > robe. I guess it
      > evens out.

      There is acctually such thing as a black diamond it's
      just not very popular. I think the mines are in south
      america but Im not positive.
      http://www.gemhut.com/diamondb.htm

      "I didn't do it! ... Unless it was a good thing, then maybe I did...!"
      -Shane-

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic