19956Re: [Yuricon] Re: Mai Otome 16 SPOILERIFFIC

  • Aaron the PK
    Feb 2, 2006
      --- Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:

      > On Feb 2, 2006, at 6:38 PM, atheniag wrote:
      >
      > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite
      > <ximatl@...> wrote:
      > >>

      > >> On Jan 28, 2006, at 11:11 PM, mellowrg wrote:
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *

      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > >> *
      > > Having rewatched the scene in Episode 16 where the
      > black letters are
      > > delivered, I have revised my guess:
      > >

      > > More spoiler
      > >

      > > space for
      > >

      > > people reading on
      > >

      > > Yahoo
      > >

      > > Erstin's too obvious, based on the heavy sighs and
      > sideways glances,
      > > and of course Tomoe would be a pathetic choice.
      > >
      > > It's Irina. The shadow of the hair matches hers.
      >

      > Just finished watching 17 RAW. We're both SO
      > totally wrong.
      >
      > -==-
      > Serge
      > http://ximatl.blogspot.com
      > http://albikal.blogspot.com

      I haven't watched the raw yet, but my official guesses
      (prior to reading this) is

      1. Irina
      2. Yayoi
      3. Erstin (only if the Black Letters enslaved the
      recipients)

      I didnt even consider Tomoe. Yes, they could go with
      the obvious and go with her, but I really don't think
      they would. I think she's going to defect to the
      Black Letter Group. Her pining for Shizuru wouldn't
      make much sense if she was actually a spy.

      Reading you're e-mail it sounds like it isn't Irina,
      Erstin OR Tomoe. So unless Yayoi is the recipient, it
      looks like I was wrong as well.

      After reading that those were wrong, I had an idea.
      In the opening, Arika and Nina are shown fighting for
      reasons unknown. So, I'm WAGing that Nina is the recpient.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic