19726Re: [Yuricon] Re: Kaliedo Star News

  • Chikane Himemiya
    Jan 6, 2006
      XD I wish. I can't get over three fourths of the stuff out there. No money. It sucks.

      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:

      > Announcement time again. hehe. Kaliedo Star, Legend of the Phoenix has
      > been subbed. Its up on tokytosho. :)

      I strongly recommend all fns of KS to watch this. For those of you
      just starting the series off, wait until you've ben frustrated by the
      entire series *then* watch this - it'll make it worthwhile. :-)

      "Should I smile because you're a friend, or cry cause that's all you'll ever be?"
      Shay/Rumiel

      Yahoo! Photos