19722Re: Steady Beat

    Jan 5, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@c...>
      > I don't think I've seen this manga mentioned here before, and IMO it
      > deserves more recognition in the online yuri community.

      Thank you! I have remembered and forgotten to mention this about a
      thousand times since I picked it up.

      Duh...well, good. I'm glad you brought it up.

      > The first volume is all that's out so far, and it felt a little
      short to
      > me (maybe because it doesn't take up the full volume-- there are
      > character sketches and stuff, plus a long preview of another
      > manga in there too). Despite the short length, I'd say it's still
      > worth the $10 Tokyopop is asking for it.

      I picked my copy up at Onna! for about $7, so you can get it live and
      in person sometimes cheaper, even.

      For those of you who might want to support Yuricon while buying yuri
      manga, here is the link through our associates account at Amazon:

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic