19720Re: [Yuricon] Petite Princess Yucie

  • Chalcahuite
    Jan 5, 2006
      On Jan 5, 2006, at 1:07 PM, Pat wrote:

      I've been catching this on the On Demand version of Anime Network, and
      have to say that it's a really cute, fun show. I was very amused when
      they introduced the character Beth, who kept blushing around Cocoloo.
      It was very cute. They both acted shy and akward in that "I really
      like you " kind of way. Anyone else watching this?

      This looked like it was going to make my dentist more rich, so I avoided it.  Too much cute gets a little creepy.

      Oh, btw, just thought you and Nic might like to know that Donna's been evangelizing Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter to everyone she knows. I've now seen it three times. ;)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic