19494Re: [Yuricon] Mai Otome 9 SPOILERS

  • Ashara Nymeros
    Dec 2, 2005
      From: Chalcahuite
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 4:17 PM
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Mai Otome 9 SPOILERS

      On Dec 2, 2005, at 2:21 AM, mellowrg wrote:

      >>However this time they actually get to relax since they're the
      >>examiners, which leads to Shizuru rubbing oil on Natsuki and then some...

      >Clearly the high point of the series. It's only downhill from here.

      Oh but it was so worth it.

      >>which leads them to getting lost.. even worse, Erstin is bitten by a
      >>snake, and starts to develop a fever.

      >This is a survival test and nobody has any anti-venom? or signal flares? I
      blame the writers. Bad writers, bad!

      I kept expecting Arika to push Erstin on her back and sucking the poison
      from the wound. Of course in the same sense that I keep expecting Shizuru
      to throw Natsuki down onto the floor and have her way with her...

      Personally I think the series is headed in a decent direction where it might
      not be fantastically wonderful, but it's not terribly either. I wasn't too
      hopeful after the tentacle episode which I thought was absurd and a waste of
      time. However, awesome battles in the next episode do so very much perk my
      interest. And I will keep watching in hopes we one day get to see Natsuki
      in her robe.

      --- Ashara, Shameless Fangirl
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic