19379Re: [Yuricon] Re: Mai Otome 6 SPOILERS

  • Chalcahuite
    Nov 14, 2005
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *

      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *

      On Nov 13, 2005, at 9:47 PM, mellowrg wrote:

      On Nov 13, 2005, at 5:46 AM, mellowrg wrote:

      I insist that you go too far. :) Curiosity compels me.

      -==-
      Serge

      Fine.

      Florince has a feud with The Empire of Kardea.

      I imagine this is from the official pages or something, right? Since my command of the language is poor, I tend to avoid those.

      Hmm, interesting. Does this mean that there's an uneasy peace between the two nations held in check by the fact that both nations have meisters on hand? Is this feud like England and France back in the day or like the Palestinians and Israelis? Because I can see where your scenario would come into play, if the Empire just wants destroy Florince. And depending on what alliances Florince and the Empire might have, removing Florince's meister and her master might spark a world war. That'd be an interesting backdrop for the show later on, if they go that way.

      The show gave rather special focus on this Empire so far. In episode 3
      it announced the name of the ruler and his titled Otome, Fia Gros, the
      lovely faced onyx. Of course, Doremi fansubs missed that...

      I'm sure we'll see in the next couple of episodes, but MH didn't really focus too much on anything outside Fuuka Gakuen, and I wonder if Mai Otome will focus on anything outside of Windbloom or Garderobe.  Something like the above really deserves its own story arc, but I can totally see them mentioning a few things on TV broadcasts here and there.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic