19370Re: [Yuricon] Re: Mai Otome 6 SPOILERS

  • ch ng
    Nov 13, 2005
      i dont get it. I thought Arika is the real princess,
      will the princess title be returned to her? if it is,
      then why should she become Mashiro otome.

      nch

      --- mellowrg <mellowrg@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman"
      <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:

      > >From: "mellowrg" <mellowrg@y...>
      > >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Mai Otome 6 SPOILERS
      > >Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:49:23 -0000
      > >
      > >Actually more than one girl can be a Meister per
      year.

      > I have no doubt that I'm mis-remembering, but i
      swear that someone told
      > Arika that there could only be one Meister a year.
      It hardly
      matters, since
      > its obvious that both Nina and Arika will become
      Meister, eventually.

      They will. Arika is going to be Mashiro's. Nina is
      going to be Nagi's.
      And when Mashiro and Nagi wed, they're going to have a
      very very noisy
      government.

      Anime
      Comic back issue
      Anime manga

      Terms of Service.

      New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 1GB free storage!
      http://sg.whatsnew.mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic