19362Re: Mai Otome 6 SPOILERS

  • mellowrg
    Nov 12, 2005
      Actually more than one girl can be a Meister per year.
      Haruka, Shizuru were in the same class.
      Presumably Natsuki and Mai as well.

      Only half of the corrals are promoted to pearl, though.

      I think rivalry is just one of the lesser problems. Politics on the
      other hand... each otome is associated with a different country. Now
      imagine these countries going to war at each other... Throw in lots of
      potential irony with Mashiro, Arika, Nina, the missing princess and
      Nina's complex and we're going to have lots of fun.

      And oh, Akane's home country is screwed. Remember, you heard it here
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic