19032Re: [Yuricon] Read or Die

  • Chikane Himemiya
    Oct 7, 2005
      lol No problem...Read Or Die is a favorite of mine...^_^ The music on it all is good too....XD

      Lupine Aura <LupineAura@...> wrote:
      Thanks!

      On 10/7/05, Chikane Himemiya <chikane_himiko@...> wrote:
      I donno of two other movies, but the first movie and then watch the Series.....The series ties into the movie....It's four years later from the movie....

      Lupine Aura <LupineAura@...> wrote:
      Okay, I finally want to see Read or Die, but I am a bit confused. Is there one TV season and three OVAs? Is that correct? In what order should I watch them?

      Thank you!
      Lupine

      "Should I smile because you're a friend, or cry cause that's all you'll ever be?"
      Shay/Rumiel

      Yahoo! for Good

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS