19026Re: [Yuricon] Re: Sailor Moon

  • Resop
    Oct 7, 2005
      Interesting. The only incident I can think of is the episode where Makoto
      takes a ride with Huruka and Usagi, Minako and Rei crank the gossip machine up
      to 11. Ami blows her stack over this, which is one of the only times in the
      series where she goes balistic.

      On the other hand, this could also be explained by the fact that the other
      senshi were too busy gossiping to remember that Makoto had a Dioman chasing