18833Re: [Yuricon] Re: Digest Number 1588

  • unclero@lycos.nl
    Sep 7, 2005
      > That, and the fact that shounenai is now considered to be a term that
      > refers to child porn in Japan.
      >
      > It may not seem important to keep up to date on such terms, until you
      > go into a store and ask for the shounenai doujinshi, only to be
      > asked, politely, to leave the country...now. :-)

      Ahhh... *bangs head against wall*

      So that's why those people I was talking with during a party at the Japanese
      embassy, looked as if they were witnessing burning water...

      I don't think I can ever apply for a visa anymore >_<;;;;;;.

      - Uncle Ro'
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic