18799Re: Digest Number 1588

  • Jen
    Sep 7, 2005

      > "...as opposed to that of someone else, who created a word to
      protect herself (and other women) from... "pervy lesbians". :-)

      The quote above may have been abridged in the interest of keeping
      quotes down to a managable size.

      ^_^

      > Let's call shoujaoi and shounenai what they are - outdated terms.
      > Yaoi and Yuri will, as genres, be around for a while and that's the
      > important thing.

      Maybe we can just dump the whole yaoi and yuri thing, and just file
      the whole thing under "queer"? ^_^

      http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Yuri/BB/

      sub-group label elimination is all well and good, but I'm sure there's
      some happy people out there who may just like to read a nice fluffy
      yarn with maybe the odd girly kiss, as opposed to opening up a book
      and getting all that sticky, nekked, drooling stuff.

      Anyway, until the term "yuri" is pushed aside for the cooler, more
      fashionable term ("Sei"), enjoy the glory days as Yuri Grande.

      ^_^

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic