18324Re: More Licensing news

  • Stacy
    Jul 3, 2005
      Hey all,

      Regarding Geneon, I will be at a Retailers Convention in September. Last year they were at the convention unveiling new projects ect. One of the cool things about the retailers convention is most of the major companies in comics, CCGs and anime show presentations of the products they are coming out with.

      If you guys want to put together a list of projects you think they *might* take, I will present them with the list and ask if they intend to do any of them.

      Also, Viz, CPM and Tokyopop might be there as well. I don't always get to read all the posts on this list, so if you have something you want me to ask, put my name, Stacy, in the title and I will be sure to read it.

      Thanks,
      Stacy
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic