18051Re: [Yuricon] Scoop - Yuri Shimai is reborn!

    Jun 2, 2005
      >From: Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Scoop - Yuri Shimai is reborn!
      >Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 08:52:37 -0400

      >Morishima Akiko: don't think she's done anything in Yuri Shimai before,
      >but you've probably heard Erica mention her--she's a member of the
      >circle Girlish, was at Yuricon in Tokyo, etc.

      Actually, she did do something for a previous YS. One of the cute little
      angel girl stories, the title of which has completely escaped me.

      >Hope this was informative! :)

      Thank you! I was going to get around to this, but have been a little busy -
      you saved me alot of time. :-)