17814Re: [Yuricon] Re: [OT] Saving Face - live action Asian American lesbian movie

    May 9, 2005
      >From: froggie <recycledmind@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: [OT] Saving Face - live action Asian American
      >lesbian movie
      >Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 09:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Because you're doing such a fine job! :)

      Pfft.

      >I dunno if my friends and I will be holding hands for this but, Saving Face
      >is scheduled for an advance screening at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood
      >on May 11 at 7:30pm. It's unconfirmed but, a discussion with the director,
      >Alice Wu, may take place after the screening.

      According to the Angelika Theater's (Houston St., NYC ) website, this movie
      is "Coming Soon" . As soon as there's showing times listed, we can pick one.

      If anyone is willing to set up a "field trip" in their area for this movie,
      let me know and I'll post it to the YC events page!