17785RE: [Yuricon] another doujinshi overview

    May 2, 2005
      >From: Shimako Toudou <shimako@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] another doujinshi overview
      >Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:05:38 -0700
      >includes mini gag comics about Noriko imagining Shimako in all sorts
      >of ecchi situations; Drill-chan gives Yumi what is presumably choco;
      >and Kanako gives Yumi a very long bar of choco she hid behind her

      I have a doujinshi, which I was too lazy to look up for this post, in which
      Noriko awakens from a dream where she and Shimako were kissing. She goes to
      school, only to find that Shimako acts exactly the same as in the dream.
      Just before they kiss, Yoshino and Yumi come into the council room,
      interrupting them, but Shimako promises that they'll continue later.

      Very normal cute. The funny bit comes later as a short gag comic, when Touko
      has *exactly* the same dream as Noriko did, about herself and Yumi, kissing
      in the Rose mansion.

      At school Yumi, completely unaware of any of this, of course, asks Touko if
      she's planning on going to the Rose Mansion and Touko screams and backs up,
      shouting, "No, no! Get away! I won't!"

      Now, everytime I see Noriko and Shimako kissing, I think of poor Touko. lol

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic