17638Re: Mai HiME episode 26 (spoilers, of course)

  • redadmiral66
    Mar 31, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:
      > I dont get it... O.o Anyone got the link for the thread of these?
      ^_^

      It was just that it seemed uncannily similar to the various places in
      Marimite where Sei glomps on to Yumi. :)

      The thread can be found here: http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/333980.htm
      It's spoilerific and very, very long (and growing, so if you're on
      dial-up the load time will be horrific). Oh, and I think some eejits
      have posted a couple of random hentai images at odd places in the
      thread, if you're squeamish about that sort of thing. Hope this
      helps.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic