17634Re: [Yuricon] Re: [CON] Registration for Onna! now live! (addendum)

  • Katie
    Mar 31, 2005
      Correct! Mr. Columbus had no idea he was doing such a service for
      shoujo and yuri fans(among the other genres that will be offered!)

      KatieV

      --
      People with thick eyebrows need love too!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic