17629Re: [Yuricon] Is anyone familiar with Kashimashi ~ Girl meets Girl?

  • J Barlow
    Mar 31 1:09 AM
      Then again, a lot of manga in general is about/for a schoolgirl audience. Whether yuri or not...XD

      Josie

      Sarah Wolfie <sarahwolfie@...> wrote:
      On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:35:05 -0500, Erica Friedman
      <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
      > It's adorable and not really offensive in any way. I'd recommend it for a
      > read, certainly.
      >
      > But in my heart, I continue to long for stories of women over 18 who are not
      > discovering their first love. Sigh.

      I can certainly understand what you mean.  WAY too many schoolgirl stories.

      --
      Sarah Wolfie